How to distinguish the operation status by the sound of the alternator?
1. When the alternator suddenly drops from high speed to low speed, the impact sound of “when, when, and when” can be clearly heard in the upper part of the cylinder. This is one of the common problems of alternators. The main reason is that the clearance between the piston pin and the connecting rod bushing is too large, and the lateral dynamic imbalance caused by the sudden change of the machine speed leads to the piston pin. When the rotation occurs in the connecting rod bushing, it swings to the left and right, causing the piston pin to strike the connecting rod bushing. In order to avoid more troubles, unnecessary waste and economic loss, the piston pin and the connecting rod bushing should be replaced in time to ensure that the alternator can work normally and effectively.
2. When the alternator is running at low speed (idle speed), the metal knocking sound of “bar, bar” can be clearly heard next to the valve cover. This sound is caused by an impact between the valve and the rocker arm, mainly due to excessive valve clearance. The valve clearance is one of the main technical indicators of the alternator. If the valve clearance is too large or too small, the alternator will not work properly. If the valve clearance is too large, the displacement between the rocker arm and the valve is too large, and the impact force generated by the contact is also large. Therefore, the metal knocking sound of "bar ," is emitted, and the sound of the engine after long hours of work is It often occurs, so the engine clearance should be re-adjusted every 300 hours of engine operation.
When the alternator found that the oil had turned black when changing the oil, what caused it? The following alternator Xiaobian introduces you.
1. When changing oil, whether the diesel alternator oil tank and oil passage have been cleaned. If not cleaned, the residue will contaminate the new oil.
2. It can be observed whether the fuel is completely burned when the alternator is working, whether the piston, the piston ring and the cylinder block are excessively worn, and the seal is not strict. If the fuel is not completely burned, the exhaust gas entering the oil tank will quickly become dark and thick.
3. It can be observed whether the fuel is completely burned when the diesel alternator is working, whether the piston, the piston ring and the cylinder block are excessively worn, and the sealing is not strict. If the fuel is not completely burned, the exhaust gas entering the oil tank will quickly become dark and thick.
4. Whether the lubricating oil level meets the requirements for use. High-temperature, high-speed, high-load Shandong AC generators should use lubricants with good oxidation stability and good additive quality. Using poor quality oil will make the oil color darken and darken quickly.