What should I pay attention to during the installation and use of the alternator?
The alternator is a small-scale power generation equipment, which refers to a power machine that uses diesel fuel as the fuel and the alternator as the prime mover to drive the generator to generate electricity. So what should you pay attention to during the installation and use of the alternator?
1. After the new machine is installed, it should be checked before starting.
2. Before each start-up, the “pre-start preparation” work should be done. Remember that the alternator must be started at no load;
3. For the new or overhauled alternator, it must be run for 60h after starting to use;
4. After the alternator is started, it should be operated at no load for 3~5min. Then it is allowed to gradually accelerate and load. When the outlet temperature of the alternator is higher than 75 °C, the oil temperature is higher than 50 °C, and the oil pressure is higher than 0.25 Mpa, it is allowed to enter full load operation;
5. For the new supercharged alternator or the newly replaced supercharger, the oil inlet pipe joint on the supercharger must be removed, and 50~60ml of oil should be added to prevent the supercharged fuel from being burned due to lack of oil during starting. Bearing
6. It is generally not allowed to start the alternator (except marine alternator) without air filter to prevent dust and impurities from entering the alternator, so as to avoid early wear of the alternator;
7. When the alternator is running, always observe the running dynamics of the alternator and the indication values of all the meters. In case of emergency, emergency stop measures should be taken to prevent the alternator from being killed due to overheating or oil pressure loss;
8. When adjusting the tension of the triangular tape and other driving devices, the alternator should be stopped.
9. For the alternator in operation, when filling the coolant (closed), care should be taken to prevent the steam from injuring people. Only when the water temperature is lower than 70 °C, the pressure cap is allowed to open;
10. Prevent the "speeding" caused by the failure of the governor when the alternator suddenly reduces the load;
11. It is absolutely not allowed to use seawater to directly cool the alternator. If the thermostat fails to control the water temperature, it should be replaced in time, and it should not be removed.
12. After the alternator is parked, especially in the cold weather, when the antifreeze coolant is not used, the cooling water in all the cooling water chambers should be drained to prevent the cracking of the parts;
13. Always check whether the fastening bolts and nuts are loose;
14. Where there is a seal on the alternator, the user shall not adjust it according to the dismantling, and if necessary, send it to the special department for repair or adjustment;
15. When the alternator is not used for long-term parking or during maintenance, in order to prevent accidental starting of the alternator, the connecting wires of the alternator and the battery should be removed;
16. When supplementing the battery electrolyte, care should be taken to avoid acid injury;
17. When adding engine oil, lubricating oils of different specifications cannot be mixed;
18, should strictly abide by the provisions of the instructions for routine maintenance and tertiary maintenance.